NEHU Recruitment 2019
The North Eastern Hill University had been released notification for 103 posts in various departments through NEHU Faculty Notification 2019. Kindly follow the given below information for post wise Vacancy Details of NEHU Recruitment 2019. Contenders who are looking latest teacher jobs can apply these NEHU Professor Vacancies through offline. The online NEHU Assistant Professor Application form is available at official web page www.nehu.ac.in. Refer the notification for NEHU Teaching Jobs last date apply and eligibility details.
NEHU Faculty Notification 2019
North-Eastern Hill University is short named as NEHU. It was started on 19th July 1973 under an act of Parliament. It is a Central University which is located at Shillong. This NEH University has two campuses in which one is situated at Shillong and another at Tura. There are 53 Under Graduate Colleges affiliated to the University including eight professional colleges. The Tura campus of NEHU University works under a Pro-vice Chancellor. Every year this board conducts recruitment for different posts in large numbers. It has recently released the NEHU Faculty Notification 2019 for filling up of 103 Teaching Jobs. Through this NEHU Recruitment 2019, the department hires the eligible and skilled contenders to their organization to fill up vacant seats. The vacant positions are Associate Professor, Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Job hunters who sought latest govt jobs can fill the NEHU Assistant Professor Application form on or before the last date i.e. 15th January 2019. Here we are availing the eligibility details as below. Eligible candidates can download the application form available at official web portal www.nehu.ac.in.
NEHU Professor Vacancies
Name of Organization: North-Eastern Hill University
Official site: www.nehu.ac.in
Job Role: Teaching posts
Job Category: Govt Job
Job Location: Shillong.
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Department wise No. of posts:
- Political Science: 04 Posts
- Sociology: 04 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Law: 02 Posts
- Cultural & Creative Studies: 04 Posts
- History & Archaeology (Tura): 03 Posts
- Management (Tura): 02 Posts
- Economics: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 01 Post
- Library & Information Science: 02 Posts
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Tourism & Hotel Management: 01 Post
- Agri Business Management & Food Technology (Tura): 03 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Post
- Zoology: 02 Posts
- Botany: 03 Posts
- Geography: 02 Posts
- Rural Dev. & Agril. Production (Tura): 01 Post
- Horticulture (Tura): 01 Post
- Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Physics: 06 Posts
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Statistics: 01 Post
- English (Shilong): 01 Post
- English (Tura): 02 Posts
- Khasi: 01 Post
- Linguistics: 01 Post
- Garo (Tura): 03 Posts
- Philosophy: 03 Posts
- Hindi: 01 Post
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering: 01 Post
- Biomedical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Energy Engineering: 06 Posts
- Architecture: 07 Posts
- Nano Technology: 02 Posts
- Computer Application (Tura): 03 Posts
- Education (Shillong): 07 Posts
- Education (Tura): 04 Posts
- Centre for Science Education: 01 Post
NEHU Assistant Professor Application form
NEHU Shillong is inviting online application forms from eligible aspirants to fill 103 vacancies in various departments of the University. Candidates who are willing to apply for these NEHU Teaching Jobs can check the notification available at official website www.nehu.ac.in. Contenders should possess good academic record with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for this NEHU Recruitment 2019. As per the official notification here we are availing the educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, application fee details on this web page for the ease of applicants. Te age limit for these faculty jobs is as per the rules of University. However, age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per norms. The application fee for these NEHU Shillong jobs should be paid using NEHU e-challan only which is attached below. The direct link for NEHU Assistant Professor Application form is provided as below.
Contenders should possess good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree Level in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Infian/ Foreign University, Ph.D Degree in the concerned or allied or relevant disciplines and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC-CSIR.
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in interview.
- Professor: PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-)
- Associate Professor: PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9000/-)
- Assistant Professor: PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-)
Aspirants should have to pay Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- only for SC/ ST candidates (Bank Charges of Rs. 40/- for each challan is extra) through University Challan
How to apply?
- Log on the www.nehu.ac.in
- Search the link for notification
- Click on advertisement, read it
- If eligible can download the Application form
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send it along with the e-challan to the given address before the due date
The Section Officer, Estt.I(Apptt),
Umshing, Shillong – 793 022.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15.01.2019.
Visit employment-news.org to know the full details regarding NEHU Assistant Professor interview admit card, dates, results and merit list. Book mark our site by pressing ctrl+d.