TSRTC Recruitment 2018 | తెలంగాణ RTC రిక్రూట్మెంట్
- 1 TSRTC Recruitment 2018 | తెలంగాణ RTC రిక్రూట్మెంట్
- 1.1 TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- 1.2.1 Education Qualification for TSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 @ tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2.2 Selection Process for 72 Junior Assistant Posts @ www.tsrtconline.in
- 1.2.3 Age limit for TSRTC Jobs:
- 1.2.4 Pay Scale for TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy
- 1.2.5 Application Fee for Telangana RTC Job Vacancy @ tspsc.gov.in:
- 1.2.6 How to apply online for Junior Assistant Jobs in Telangana?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Like this:
Telangana State Public Service Commission announced vacancies in TSRTC. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is invites applications for 72 Junior Assistant vacancies. Check out the details in TSRTC Notification 2018 at official website i.e., www.tsrtconline.in. Interested job seekers can apply online before the last date at tspsc.gov.in. Last to apply online for TSRTC Recruitment 2018 before 6th July, 2018. Continue reading for Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details of TSRTC Jobs.
TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Personnel & Finance)|
|Educational qualification||10th Class, Graduation Degree|
|Age limit||18 – 40 years|
|Selection Criteria||Written test|
|Starting date for applying||7th June, 2018|
|Closing date for applying||6th July, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification for TSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 @ tspsc.gov.in
Junior Assistant (Personnel):
- Graduate from any university recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Must have passed the Lower Grade Government Technical Examination either in English or Telugu Typewriting
Junior Assistant (Finance):
Graduate in Commerce from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission
Selection Process for 72 Junior Assistant Posts @ www.tsrtconline.in
Applied candidates will be selected based on your performance in written test
Age limit for TSRTC Jobs:
Candidates age must be between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms
Pay Scale for TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy
Recruited aspirants will get Rs.13,950 – 36,790/- as salary.
Application Fee for Telangana RTC Job Vacancy @ tspsc.gov.in:
- Application fee: 200/-
- And Exam fee: 120/-
How to apply online for Junior Assistant Jobs in Telangana?
Interested candidates must logon to official website and apply online before 6th July, 2018 at tspsc.gov.in.
Important Dates for TSRTC JA Recruitment 2018-19:
- Starting date to apply: 07.06.2018
- Last date to apply: 06.07.2018
Interested job hunters can Bookmark employment-news.org by pressing ctrl+d. We will update all sarkari naukri jobs in our site regularly.