CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019
Latest govt jobs 2019 updates provided here!! Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi recently released the CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019. It has issued the CCL Para Medical Notification 2019 for recruiting the candidates for 1035 Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar, Deputy Surveyor, Assistant Foreman (Electrical), and Electrician (Non-Excavation)/ Technicians, E.P. Electrician (Executive/Technician), Assistant Revenue Inspector, and Overseer (Civil) Positions. Interested candidates may apply for these Central Coalfields Assistant Foreman Vacancies through online mode. CCL Recruitment Apply online process is started from 30th March 2019 and is ended on 30th April 2019. For more information regarding these CCL Electrician Jobs, please visit the official website www.ccl.gov.in.
CCL Recruitment Apply online
CCL stands for Central Coalfields Limited. CCL is a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, an undertaking the Govt of India. It manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central Division. The head offices are at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand. CC is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company since 2007 October. It was one of the 5 subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding company for coal in the country (CIL now has eight subsidiaries). Annually this organization released the eventual notifications to fill unoccupied seats. This year also released the fresh recruitment notice i.e. CCL Para Medical Notification 2019. Candidates please refer the below-given advertisements such as CCL/Recruitment/Adv/032018/02, CCL/Recruitment/Adv/022018/03 and CCL/Recruitment/Adv/032018/04. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 before the closing date i.e. 30th April 2019. www.ccl.gov.in is the direct link for CCL Recruitment Apply online. Detail information for No. of vacancies, departments, essential qualification, pay scales, age limit, application fee and selection process, etc. are clearly given below.
Central Coalfields Assistant Foreman Vacancies
Name of the organization: Central Coalfields limited
Official website: www.ccl.gov.in
Job role: Various posts
No. of vacancies: 1035
Job location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Job category: Govt Job
- Junior Overman: 148
- Mining Sirdar: 349
- Deputy Surveyor: 40
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical): 143
- Electrician (Non-Excv.)/ Technician: 198
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 14
- Overseer (Civil): 33
- EP Electrician (Excavation)/ Tech: 64
- Staff Nurse: 39
- Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee): 01
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 04
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee): 01
- Technician (Dental) (Trainee): 01
CCL Electrician Jobs
Aspirants who are showing interested towards this CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 can submit their filled application forms before the closing date. After sending of application forms, Candidates who meet the requirements are called for selection process i.e. written test or interview. The written exam is to short list the candidates for these CCL Electrician Jobs. To select the capable applicants for these CCL Junior Overman Posts is carried out by considering the marks obtained in the written examination. This is the excellent opportunity for the candidates who sought for latest govt jobs in Jharkhand. Candidates who are eager to achieve a job need to check the CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 Notification to get details about eligibility capabilities. Applicants with Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its identical qualification can apply to these Central Coalfields Assistant Foreman Vacancies as well as prospects with the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years can apply for CCL Recruitment. Candidates must visit the official website www.ccl.gov.in for more updates regarding this recruitment.
Post wise qualifications are as follows
- For Junior Overman: Overman Certificate
- For Mining Sirdar: Mining Sirdar Certificate
- For Deputy Surveyor: Matriculation
- For Assistant Foreman (Electrical): 10th with Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Electrician, Assistant Revenue Inspector, EP Electrician : 10th passed with ITI in Electrician Trade
- For Overseer : Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering
- For Staff Nurse : 12th passed with Nursing Diploma
- For Technician: Polytechnic Diploma in Respective Technology
- For Pharmacist: 12th with Diploma in Pharmacy
Candidates’ age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30.03.2019. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST and OBC candidates as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of written exam.
- Applicants should pay Rs.100/- through the Online Payment Portal or by Challan to be deposited at any SBI branch.
- No application fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Refer the official notification.
How to apply?
- Log on the official website www.ccl.gov.in
- Find the advertisement link
- Read the complete notification if eligible
- Download application form and
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the form to given below address before the due date.
The Room No. 301,
Central Coalfields Limited,
Darbhanga House, Ranchi – 834029
Start Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30.03.2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30.04.2019
Last Date of Receipt of the printout of Online Applications: 19.05.2019
For further process about this CCL Recruitment 2019 like admit cards, exam dates, results etc provided by us. Bookmark employment-news.org by pressing ctrl+d to know latest govt jobs news daily.